Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hacky Sack All

This post has been a long time in coming. I've mentioned before how the Mister's family is massive. This year, there are officially 37.5 of them, and often, for holidays, they bring bunches of friends who don't have a place to go. Well, in my plan to go Cold Sheep, I decided to make hacky-sacks for everyone, and a few extras. Well, here they are!

I've included pictures of them all together, as well as pictures of each family group's together, including a shot of the extras!

They were a smash hit at Christmas this year! The kiddos loved them, and so did the adults!

K's




















Pa's
Over the next twelve weeks, I'll be posting on each design, showing you how I did it and what the priorities were! And maybe this year, I'll be able to post clearly all the way to Christmas!

Oh, and I asked everyone what their favorite colors were in order to make these. I'll be letting you know what the responses were as we go.

SB's

CoS's

WaS's
Pe's

Extras

No comments:

Post a Comment