Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Razzleberry Fest Socks

That guy of mine, my hubby, who loves hand knit socks, will be getting a third pair this lovely winter. His birthday is near Christmas, so he'll be getting one for his birthday, one for Christmas with my family, and one more for Christmas with his family!













These gorgeous Razzleberryfest socks are the culprit! I used Knit Picks Stroll Brights in the color Razzleberry, and the pattern is Oktoberfest Socken (the same as I used for my own pair last year)!















I'm quite happy with them, and I know they'll fit him quite well - both his feet and his personality!

Ravelry Project Page

1 comment:

  1. Situs Judi Slot Online Terpercaya 2021 - jtmhub.com
    Sebagai Situs Judi Slot Online Terpercaya 전라남도 출장안마 2021! Sebagai Situs 광주광역 출장안마 Judi 춘천 출장안마 Slot Online Terpercaya 2021! 계룡 출장안마 Sebagai Situs Judi Slot Online Terpercaya 2021! Sebagai Situs 동해 출장샵

    ReplyDelete