Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Heart Blanket

One of the other projects that I've been working on using Aunt Vi's Yarn (besides all of the dishcloths!) is a beautiful baby blanket.  The project was almost finished when it arrived at my doorstep, and I had vowed to finish it for the next baby in the family.  However, as I neared the end of the dishcloth yarn, I realized that it would be best to just
finish it now so that I knew how much yarn I had left to use for family dishcloths.  In the end, I only did one more row of hearts, and left off the tassels (I thought they were hideous!), which left me with two whole skeins (and most of a third) for dishcloths!  Hooray!  Perhaps I will hit my mark of two-per-person!

Anyway, here's the result!

Ravelry Project