Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dishcloth Update (14)

I'm nearing the end...

Dishcloth Forty

I decided to do one more of the "Wiggly Dishcloths," and on this one, not only did I switch to double crochets, but I also used single crochets for the pop-ups instead of half-double crochets.  It worked out well, though it's certainly not as "wiggly" as the others, or as 3D, but it works.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern


Dishcloth Forty-One

Another double-sided knit from Knit-Picks, I love the way this diamond came out.  I was pretty used to doing these by now, so it was a piece of cake once I figured out this pattern.  Most of these are pretty repetitive, in order to get the double-sided look, so once you get into the rhythm of it, they're pretty easy and mindless, but not too mindless.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern

Dishcloth Forty-Two

This one is a cable-stitch knock-knees crochet dishcloth, and came out smaller th
an anticipated (probably because I used a smaller hook than I should have), but it works well for what I need.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment