Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Dishcloth Update (15)

We're nearing the end of these borderline obnoxious dishcloth posts.  Even I'm sick of them.  Only one more after this.

Dishcloth Forty-Three

For this one, I went with a basket-weave crochet pattern from KnitPicks.  The pattern has a beautiful texture and look, but it burns yardage, so I wasn't able to make it particularly big for fear of running out of yarn.  However, I still like the final look.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern


Dishcloth Forty-Four

A little crochet star, I love this one because I'm able to use up smaller scraps on the centers.  I'll probably make at least one more.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern



Dishcloth Forty-Five

I decided to go back to the hankie pattern I had done before, but use my new book of Crochet borders to make the edges.  I'm on the very last limbs of my colored yarns, but all-white dishcloths are really not the best idea, so these styles are my way of getting around that.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern: Vintage Hankie
Ravelry Pattern: Border

No comments:

Post a Comment