Sunday, January 10, 2016

Little House QAL

Last year, I updated you as I participated in the Sophie's Universe Crochet-a-Long, put on by Dedri's blog over at Look At What I Made. I loved it. This year, I'm participating in something similar - A Quilt Along, put on by Ebony Love at LoveBug Studios. This will be the biggest quilt I've ever made, by an order of magnitude, and I still haven't the faintest idea how I'm going to quilt it.
I'm participating along with a few friends from home, and I'm very excited to see how all of ours turn out!

Here are the fabrics I'll be using. I'm not sure how I feel about the one in the front - it's supposed to be dark brown, but it's definitely black - so I might be switching it out. Either way, the first post is today, and I'm excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment