Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hacky Sack - Crochet Spiral

These were crocheted based on the Spiral Hackysack by Joyce YuLian Yu. I adapted the pattern a little to get the right size, by increasing the number of increase rows and decrease rows respectively, according to the size of the rows. Since I changed hook size, each one's a little different.









This first one, completed in June, was made for Anna. She liked "Yellow/Gold, Plum, Dark Blue, Emerald Green, Olive Green, Black, and Gray."

Ravelry Project: Anna














The second one was made for Aunt Pam, and was finished in September. Her color preferences were blue and slate.

Ravelry Project: Pam









Third, we have Sarah Pa's. Her color preferences were Purple, Royal blue, red, and silver, and I finished this one in November.

Ravelry Project: Sarah Pa









Finally, we have another for the extra group, which I had finished in June. Originally, this one was supposed to be for Sarah, but when I made the one above, I realized that one was much more her, so I switched them out.

Ravelry Project: E5