Thursday, July 7, 2016

Bathroom Accessories

While we're on the topic of the bathroom, I thought I'd show you another quick project set I whipped up. Right next to my bathroom sink is a little ledge, and this is where I usually set my makeup brushes to dry after I've washed them. I had some fuzzy yarn to use up, so I crocheted up a quick liner for that area to help the brushes dry.

Ravelry Project: Brush Liner

While I was at it, I also made a little hanging basket. I roll my clothes instead of folding them, and then I put a rubber band around them to keep them rolled. What I love most about this is that I can rustle around in my drawer looking for the exact tank I want without messing up all of the others and leaving it a mess. However, I also end up with a pile of rubber bands as I take them off the clothes I wear. In our current apartment, my closet is right next to the bathroom sink, so I hung the matching basket there to hold those unused rubber bands.




No comments:

Post a Comment