Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Katie's Hat

I knit to keep my hands busy while my brain is doing other things, like watching a movie, reading, or listening to a lecture, so I'm always looking for new things to knit.  Often times, friends ask if I could make something for them, and my general policy is that if they buy me the yarn (and notions if necessary , I'll make it.  IT ends up working well for both of us -- they have a new cool thing they like, I have something to do with my hands for a while for free, and typically, I also get a little bit of yarn for my stash!

A few weeks ago, I was hanging out with some of my friends, and my dear Katie saw Design 18 in my
Noro Mini Knits book.  She was enchanted.  So later that evening, when we all went to JoAnn Fabrics, she grabbed some yarn and asked if I could make it for her.  Of course, I said yes.

Well here's the finished project!  It was difficult because I didn't have the right needles, but I made it work.

Ravelry Pattern | Ravelry Project

No comments:

Post a Comment