Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Field to Forrest Socks

Last summer, when I made my first order from KnitPicks.com in order to start my first sweater, I also purchased a grass-green hank of painted sock yarn called Springtime Tonal Stroll, which I absolutely loved.  It's certainly a spring color, bright and airy, and so I figured a lace-like pattern would suit it well, and as I was continuing with my Cold Sheep Commitment, I decided a nice short-sock pattern would be just the thing.



I found a pattern on Ravelry entitled Water to Sky Anklets, knit in a similar blue tonal yarn, and loved it.  Converting the name to account for the green, I call these my Field to Forrest anklets, and they fit beautifully!

I finished them on February 20, while hanging out with my Stitch 'n Bitch group in preparation for STITCHES West, which I shall write about next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment