Wednesday, April 22, 2015

STITCHES West (Or, my conversion)

Saturday Getup
As I mentioned last week, I attended STITCHES West this February.

It was my first event of its kind, and it was incredible.

There were rows and rows of booths, hundreds of them, and amazing classes, and people everywhere that appreciated my knitwear.  And things to learn and things to do and things to make and camaraderie to be had and things to buy!

I fell in love.


Sunday Getup
My local Stitch 'n Bitch group decided to drive down for the weekend and rent an AirBnB.  It was a delightful, amazing weekend, where I finished my Field to Forrest socks, and began a project I will surely post on soon!

It was my first time, and so I went all in and attended nine hours of classes, and I loved them all!

And you know what I figured?  I figured I'd wear as much knitwear as possible, because it was the only time it could be appreciated, right?

So, on Saturday, I wore:

Miss Babs Yowza
And I took a class on
Traditional Fair Isle Tams.
Debbie Bliss Blue Faced Leicester

On Sunday, I wore:

At the market, I bought:
(Don't worry, all of this fell into the third clause of my Cold Sheep Commitment.)

And I absolutely will be returning next year!  I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment