I made a modification in round 9 - instead of doing separately and then seaming together, I simply treated it like the join, working single-crochets through both pieces of fabric.
These took only an hour or two to work up, which was a great relief after some of the longer projects!
First, I made Kristine's from Brava scraps. She said she liked fall colors, so this is the one I made for her. It was completed in August.
Ravelry Project: Kristine
Whitsun's was next, and he said he liked Black and White, as well as red, so this was a perfect decision for him. I finished it in September.
Ravelry Project: Whitsun
Heidi's was created in September, when she said she liked blue and white.
Ravelry Project: Heidi
This extra one was finished in September, using Brava scraps.
Ravelry Project: E7