Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Stained Glass Blanket - First Pyramid!

I finally decided to bite the bullet and jump on the cozy memories blanket train.


For those of you that don't know, the "cozy memories" blanket is a fad that is sweeping the knitting world, and the term is a catch-all for mitered-square scrap blankets.

In my case, I decided to make my squares about three inches, and use fingering weight yarn. I also decided to add a little black border between the squares to off-set them, and set them on the bias. I've decided to call this my "Stained Glass" blanket, and I'll be updating you every fifteen squares or so!
Soon, I plan to come out with a tutorial for the process that I'm using, but I'm planning to get through all the steps before I start releasing it.

So far, I have used scraps from:

No comments:

Post a Comment