A friend of mine at college is having twins! We hosted a baby shower for her on the campus and I decided to make her some baby mitts!
Originally, the idea was to make a matching mitt, hat, and bootie set for each little baby, but since the shower was right at the edge of finals, I didn't even have time to finish the mitts!
However, they were finished a few days ago, and have become project two to be completed!
Here's the pattern I used: http://sunnyknits.livejournal.com/6797.html
The blog is in Russian, but there's an English version of the pattern in a link to the right of the picture.
I definitely enjoyed these mitts. They're so adorable and fluffy! If I were to do it again, I would make the k-cords thinner, though, because they keep bunching up in the mitts.
I also ended up having to use two different types of yarn to get colors that were neutral (she doesn't know the genders yet), so the cords were of course slightly different than their corresponding mitts, which may have contributed to the problem.