Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dye Lot

One of the projects that has been on my to-do list for a long time (but that I've never gotten around to) is a dye batch.

Well, long story short, I tried it.  It was a nice warm day, I set up the clothesline, and lo and behold...one of five things worked.  Two skirts came out a nice baby-puke, a hat shrunk about three sizes, and the gloves stayed exactly the same color.  But the scarf worked!


I dyes the whole thing, but for some reason, the lace didn't dye.  So, when I went back and forth between a dark green and a tan, this is what I got!  It's the one in the center with the white edgesand the nice forest-y green color.

I'll probably try the other dyes some time soon, but until then, I'll just check one off my list!