Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dishcloth Update (10)

Another Dishcloth Update...

Dishcloth Twenty-Eight

This cloth used the "Ebb and Flow" pattern from KnitPicks, a crochet cloth that features twisted double-crochets.  I love the way it turned out, even though I had to adapt the pattern to be a bit smaller than the original.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern





Dishcloth Twenty-Nine

I got back on the knitting train with this double-sided entirely reversible pattern, also by KnitPicks, but not as part of their "52 Weeks of Dishcloths."  Again, I adapted the pattern to be slightly smaller, and I love the outcome.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern

Dishcloth Thirty

With my birthday came a few personal checks, and with those came an Amazon.com order of some knitting books, one of which was Entrelac by Rosemary Drysdale.  Eager to get started on any of the patterns in the book, I knit up an elongated version of the "example" Entrelac piece into a nice dishcloth.

Ravelry Project
Entrelac Book Link

No comments:

Post a Comment