Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dishcloth Update (8)

And another one...

Dishcloth Twenty-Two

During this last dishcloth phase, I discovered KnitPicks.com's 52 Weeks of Dishcloths, where every week for the full year, a new, high quality dishcloth pattern is published.  They're mostly on Ravelry, and I immediately jumped on this quick crochet mock-granny square.  I love the result and it was easy to do!

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern



Dishcloth Twenty-Three

A knit, this cloth ended up being much wider than I thought, so I ended the starfish motif two triangles early.  I might go back and do it again with slightly smaller needles, but I'm working on saving yarn because I'm not even halfway done yet and I'm running out!  I like the pattern, though, and there's a nice rhythm to it.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern





Dishcloth Twenty-Four

Another KnitPicks pattern, this one looked better in the rainbow scheme of the example, but I still love the way it looks.  Quick and easy to crochet, with a nice thick fabric as the result.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern




If you're interested in this, you might like:

No comments:

Post a Comment