Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dishcloth Update (7)

Here comes another one!

Dishcloth Nineteen

This dishcloth was crocheted after I completed the Ocean City block for the travel blanket.  I decided to copy the pattern again and make a mint cloth with a baby blue streak.  I like it, and it was pretty simple to whip up.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern



Dishcloth Twenty

This leaf-like crochet pattern happened to pop up on my Ravelry feed, and I immediately knew I would make it as a dishcloth.  In fact, I had just finished most of the knitting for my sweater, and I wanted to work on a quick fix, so I whipped it up and started another string of dishcloths.  I made a few extra rows on the leaf, making it bigger than the pattern, and adapting the tendrils accordingly, but I like it, even though it's a little differently shaped than the others.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern

Dishcloth Twenty-One

Having crocheted the past few, I was in the mood for a little knitting, and whipped up this symmetrical beauty.  It went quickly, and I've always loved the diagonal ones, so this was a breeze.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern








If you liked this, you might like:

No comments:

Post a Comment