Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Dishcloth Update (9)

Yet another...I'm on a roll here...

Dishcloth Twenty-Five

Another knitted cloth, this is one of the easiest I've knit so far.  It's done with one simple seam, and an easy pattern to do while watching TV.  I like the result quite a bit.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern







Dishcloth Twenty-Six

This is another of the KnitPicks patterns, and though I love it, it just doesn't look as good in my pale colors.  I've noticing that's a theme, but alas, that's what I have.  I like it, though.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern




Dishcloth Twenty-Seven

This pattern looks very different in the example, partially because of the hook size and yarn fiber used, but I managed to adapt it with the Persimmon border, and salvage the thing.

Ravelry Project
Ravelry Pattern


No comments:

Post a Comment